Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Arbys up for sell?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Arbys up for sell?

    I hope they have a drop in some of their prices if it happens.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Arbys up for sell?

    They really are too pricey for fast food.
    It's nice to have an option that's not a hamburger or something deep fried, but a regular roast beef meal is, what, almost $7?

    At our local Arby's I once got pinned into the drive-through line for 45 minutes. Line never moved. Had cars in front, cars behind me, couldn't escape. I complained to corporate and I didn't hear anything for a while. Then one day I got an email asking "have you heard from anyone" and I said "No I haven't" and that was the last I heard from them. Didnt even get a "sorry" or anything.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Arbys up for sell?

    Can get 4 jr. roastbeefs and a large curly fry for exactly 7 bucks, that's really not that bad at all, but they need to get the beef n cheddar back on the value menu and it'd be fine.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Arbys up for sell?

    Their value menu isn't terrible, I agree there, but they specialty stuff is pretty pricey for chicken salad or french dip subs.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Arbys up for sell?

    the beef and chedder is RIDICULOUS now, like R13 said, move it back to the value menu and everything is gravy.

    i like arbys, quite a bit, but i cant afford to eat there often lol.
    i get cheese sticks and a BnC and its like 10 bucks, ridiculous
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •